1. The Company may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into Customer’s credit card account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.2. You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistant, kindly contact our customer service hotline +603 3324 5538.
1. You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection/delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service hotline +603 3324 5538 at the time of collection/delivery; otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim.2. For home delivery, you may hand any faulty or damaged goods, or incorrect items back to the driver at the time of delivery, we will process the refund within 30 days. If you discover any defect or damage inside the packaging after the delivery process, please return the parcel at our nearest Watson’s store within 7 days, with valid receipt.
3. Exchange of the product or refund for the product can be arranged for the following reasons:
• If the product is obviously expired/damaged upon collection at the store/at time of delivery
• If the product is expired/damaged inside packaging after collection/delivery; and you contact customer service within 7 days.
•If the product ordered is different from the item collected at the store/delivered.
4. We will inspect the returned product upon return by you. If one or more of the conditions in paragraph 3 above is fulfilled, you are entitled to choose between an exchange of the product if the product is available in our stock, or for a refund to be made to you through the Customer’s payment account (credit card/debit card), after 30 days from the approved return date.
5. Goods returned for a refund shall be refunded at the price which you had paid at the point of ordering.